- Only use CallingPost to contact phone numbers that were given to you or to your organization. CallingPost cannot be used to contact those on lists that are purchased.
- Quickly clarify who your messages are from. By stating your name and/or organization
- Use your own Caller-ID whenever possible.
- Be careful about the timing of your messages, especially when multiple time zones are involved. You don’t want to accidentally wake someone up or interrupt a family dinner!
- If someone asks you to no longer receive messages, immediately remove them from your list. CallingPost has built in opt-out options for each message recipient, but if someone contacts you asking to be removed, it is your responsibility to remove them from your list immediately. No one wants anyone receiving messages that they do not want!
- DO NOT use Callingpost for any telemarketing, promotional or charitable contribution calls. CallingPost cannot be used to promote the purchase or sale of any products or collect money.
- Before using CallingPost for any political related calls, you must consult with your state's laws and the laws of the states where messages are being delivered.. You are held fully responsible for any illegal messages sent, not CallingPost. We highly recommend not sending anything politically related unless you fully understand the federal, state, and local laws of your state, and the states where messages are being delivered.